Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines can confirm that 'Black Watch' guests being flown back to the UK from Funchal, Madeira on the three private charter aircraft will be arriving into London later today [Monday 4th July 2016], as follows:
1) Flight ZT901 - ETA 17.30hrs at London Stansted
2) Flight ZT902 - ETA 18.15hrs at London Stansted
3) Flight TOM8109 - ETA 20.40hrs at London Gatwick (North Terminal)
Fred. Olsen will be providing a support team of senior personnel at the two airports in order to assist and advise guests, where necessary.
Special arrangements are being made for those guests who are unable to fly back to the UK for medical reasons
Fred. Olsen appreciates guests’ understanding and co-operation with these new arrangements. In recognition of the inconvenience caused, Fred. Olsen will arrange compensation as follows:
- 100% refund of the whole of the cruise fare, to arrive with guests shortly after their return home. Fred. Olsen will also be refunding guests any reasonable out of pocket expenses connected with the curtailment of their holidays
- In addition, Fred. Olsen will also offer guests a future cruise voucher of up to 50% of the fare paid for this cruise, to be used within Fred. Olsen’s current cruise programme
There are 696 guests and 365 crew on board, the majority of whom are British nationals.
'Black Watch' departed from Dover on Saturday 25th June 2016, on her 13-night ‘Portuguese Island & Cities’ cruise.
The safety of all guests and crew on board 'Black Watch' is Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ utmost priority.
For regular media updates, please visit:
Media Centre: http://media.fredolsencruises.com/latest_news
Twitter: @FOCLMedia https://twitter.com/FOCLMedia
For any media enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or + 44 (0)1473 292461.