Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is encouraging guests to book their 2017 cruise holiday by 5th August 2016, in order to benefit from its ‘Book with Confidence’ campaign, which aims to reassure guests that a Fred. Olsen cruise holiday offers complete peace of mind.
The campaign is applicable on all 2017 cruises of five nights’ duration and more, and is made up of the following three strands:
- Free-of-charge cancellation – guests can book any 2017 cruise of five nights’ duration and more and – if they cancel up to 90 days prior to departure – Fred. Olsen will refund the full deposit, no questions asked!
- Free spending money ashore – guests will receive 200 Euros (or equivalent currency, depending on the cruise) per room spending money, courtesy of Fred. Olsen.
- Weekly ‘added value’ benefits – each week throughout the campaign, Fred. Olsen will be offering an additional benefit to any guest making a booking within that week.
Launched in mid-July 2016, the campaign is now in its third and final week. Guests booking their cruise within this final week, running from 30th July until 5th August 2016, will benefit from a free Spa Treatment, worth £35 per person. Fred. Olsen’s ‘Atlantis Spa’, which is available on all four ships, offers a wide range of indulgent beauty treatments and therapies, including waxing, massages, facials, hair styling and colouring, manicures and pedicures, with prices starting from just £10. Plus, there is a variety of fitness classes on offer, from Yoga to Pilates and fit ball training, from just £5 a session.
Fred. Olsen’s ‘Book with Confidence’ campaign includes the following 2017 itineraries:
- Boudicca’s 16-night D1706 ‘Discovering the Amalfi Coast’, ex Falmouth on 13th April 2017 (adult-only). Prices start from £1,899 per person.
Ports of call: Falmouth, UK – Cartagena, Spain – Palermo, Sicily, Italy – Amalfi, Italy – Cruising Amalfi Coast & Capri – Rome (from Civitavecchia), Italy – Sorrento, Italy – Olbia, Italy – Portimao, Portugal – Falmouth, UK
- Braemar’s 10-night M1712 ‘UK Scenes from the Silver Screen’, ex Southampton on 21st May 2017. Prices start from £1,299 per person.
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Edinburgh (Rosyth), UK – Pass through Corran Narrows – Cruising Loch Linnhe – Fort William, UK – Cruising past Duart Castle – Belfast, UK – Dublin, Ireland (overnight stay) – Falmouth, UK – Portland, UK – Southampton, UK
- Braemar’s 14-night M1726 ‘Authentic Andalusia’ cruise, ex Southampton on 20th October 2017 (adult-only). Prices start from £1,499 per person.
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Cadiz, Spain – Malaga, Spain – Almeria, Spain – Gibraltar – Cruising Guadalquivir River – Seville, Spain (overnight stay) – Cruising Guadalquivir River – Vigo, Spain – La Coruňa, Spain – Southampton, UK
All prices are based on two adults sharing a twin-bedded ‘Interior Room’, and include accommodation, all meals and entertainment on board, plus port taxes.
In 2017/18, Fred. Olsen’s fleet of four smaller, more intimate ships, Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch, will be setting sail from ten convenient, regional UK departure ports – Southampton, Dover, Harwich, Tilbury, Falmouth, Liverpool, Newcastle, Rosyth (for Edinburgh), Greenock (for Glasgow) and Belfast, to no fewer than 220 destinations in 70 countries around the globe.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 5pm; Sunday, 10am to 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.