Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is offering guests the chance to make even more of their ‘Exotic Fly-Cruise’ in 2017 with a ‘Holiday Extension’ – of two, four or five nights’ duration, pre- or post-cruise (based on a minimum of 20 participants per option) – taking in some of the world’s most spectacular natural and man-made attractions, including the mighty Iguazu Falls, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Machu Picchu, via Lima, Peru.
As an added bonus, guests booking a Fred. Olsen ‘Exotic Fly-Cruise’ by 31st August 2016 inclusive can benefit from a range of tempting offers, such as a free flight and transfer to / from the ship, or a free / discounted holiday extension, either before or after the cruise, where applicable (offers are non-combinable and subject to availability).
Neil Herbert, Head of Sales at Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“By splitting some of our ‘Grand Voyages’ in 2017, we have created a host of ‘Exotic Fly-Cruises’ that take in some of the finest destinations around the world; what’s more, we are offering guests the chance to start these very special holidays early, or extend them, with a choice of great-value escorted and independent holiday extensions – some of which are even free!
“These extended breaks allow guests to immerse themselves fully in a destination – getting to know and experience its traditions, cultures, cuisine and people – safe in the knowledge that Fred. Olsen has taken care of all the organisation and arrangements.”
Fred. Olsen’s ‘Holiday Extension’ programme in 2017 includes:
- Black Watch’s 21-night W170213 ‘The Caribbean, the Canal & Peru’ cruise, ex Southampton on 3rd January 2017
Prices start from £2,399 per person (cruise only) or £3,149 per person (fly-cruise package – includes flights / transfers), based on two adults sharing an Ocean View Room. Book by 31st August 2016 to qualify for a free flight to London Heathrow and transfer from the ship.
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Funchal, Madeira – Bridgetown, Barbados – Kralendijk, Bonaire – Oranjestad, Aruba – Cruising Panama Canal – Manta, Ecuador – Callao, Peru
Optional ‘Cruise & Stay’ Package: Two-night post-cruise stay at the Hotel Casa Andina Private Collection, in the Miraflores district of Lima (includes bed and breakfast). Prices start from £250 per person, based on twin accommodation. Book by 31st August 2016 to qualify for a free two-night hotel stay.
Optional ‘Cruise & Stay’ Package: Five-night post-cruise escorted tour of Cusco, Lima and Machu Picchu. Prices start from £2,299 per person, based on twin accommodation. Book by 31st August 2016 to qualify for a £250 per person discount.
What is included:
- Two-night stay at the Casa Andina Sacred Valley Hotel
- Two-night stay at the Libertador Palacio Del Inka Hotel in Cusco
- One-night stay at Hotel Casa Andina Private Collection, located in the Miraflores area
- Transport in private touring vehicles with air-conditioning
- Regular train service to / from Machu Picchu
- Local English speaking guides
- Five breakfast buffets
- Four lunches at a local restaurant
- Fourdinners at a local restaurant, plus one ‘box’ dinner
- Return flights from Lima to Cusco, plus transfers
- All entrance fees
- Boudicca’s 21-night D170242 ‘South American Expedition’ fly-cruise, ex London Heathrow (via Buenos Aires, Argentina) on 5th February 2017
Prices start from £2,199 per person (cruise only) or £3,499 per person (fly-cruise package – includes flights / transfers), based on two adults sharing an Ocean View Room.
Ports of call:Buenos Aires, Argentina – Puerto Madryn, Argentina – Cruising Strait of Magellan – Punta Arenas, Chile – Cruising Chilean Fjords – Laguna San Rafael, Chile (overnight stay) – Puerto Chacabuco, Chile – Valparaiso, Chile – Coquimbo, Chile – Arica, Chile – General San Martin, Peru – Callao, Peru
Optional ‘Cruise & Stay’ Package: Two-night pre-cruise stay at the Amerian Buenos Aires Park Hotel, in the heart of Buenos Aires (includes bed and breakfast).Prices start from £250 per person, based on twin accommodation. Book by 31st August 2016 to qualify for a free two-night hotel stay.
Optional ‘Cruise & Stay’ Package: Four-night pre-cruise escorted tour of Buenos Aires and the Iguazu Falls. Prices start from £1,499 per person, based on twin accommodation. Book by 31st August 2016 to qualify for a £250 per person discount.
What is included:
- Two-night stay at the Amerian Buenos Aires Park Hotel (bed and breakfast)
- Two-night stay at the Mercure Iguazu Hotel (half board)
- Local English-speaking guides
- ‘Dinner & Tango’ show
- Entrance fees to National Parks
- Devil’s Gorge train ride and Great Adventure boat trip
- Return flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu, plus transfers
- Snack or light lunch on day one; lunch and dinner on days two, three and four
Fred. Olsen is offering a further nine pre- and post- ‘Holiday Extension’ programmes in 2017, including varying durations in Lima, Buenos Aires, Singapore, and Auckland, New Zealand.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm; Saturday, 9am – 5pm; Sunday, 10am – 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.