Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is celebrating a bumper start to its new 'Warmer Cruising' campaign, with one of its highest booking days for guest numbers ever, following the promotion’s launch on Wednesday 15th August 2018. In the first two days of the new campaign, sales have been up 8.5% year-on-year.
Fred. Olsen’s new ‘Warmer Cruising’ campaign offers guests up to 40% off a selection of 42 tempting cruises between October 2018 and March 2019, on new bookings made up to 17th October 2018 inclusive. Durations vary from 107 nights to shorter breaks of five nights – the perfect ‘taster’ cruise for those taking a holiday at sea for the very first time.
Justin Stanton, Sales and Marketing Director for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
"In spite of the uncertain economic conditions, demand for our smaller, friendlier style of cruising is stronger than ever, with sales up 30% on the year.
“We are always proud of our richer, 'closer' itineraries on our more intimate ships, and our new 'Warmer Cruising' campaign offers 'something for everyone'. From culture to adventure, city breaks to global discoveries, we are committed to ensuring that our guests have outstanding experiences and cherished memories, wherever they choose to travel with us."
Fred. Olsen's new 'Warmer Cruising' promotion features a wide range of great-value getaways, including ‘Around the World with Sydney at New Year’, 'California, Mexico & the Panama Canal’, 'Islands of the Indian Ocean', 'Uncrowded Baltic’, 'Canary Islands & Madeira Winter Warmth', as well as three intriguing 'Mystery Cruises'.
Sailings are from Fred. Olsen’s convenient departure ports of Southampton, Dover, Liverpool and Newcastle, as well as fly-cruises from London and Manchester airports.
Top-sellers in Fred. Olsen's new 'Warmer Cruising' campaign so far include:
- Balmoral’s nine-night L1833 ‘German Waterways & Bremen Beer Festival’ cruise (adult-only), ex Newcastle on 19th October 2018. Save up to 40%, with prices starting from £649 per person.
Ports of call: Newcastle, UK – Bremen, Germany (overnight stay) – Cruising Weser River – Hamburg, Germany – Kiel, Germany – Warnemünde, Germany – Kiel Canal Transit– Newcastle, UK
For further information: See 'German Waterways & Bremen Beer Festival'
- Braemar's five-night M1827 ‘Cruising the Seine' sailing, ex Southampton on 3rd November 2018. Save up to 40%, with prices starting from £359 per person, based on an Ocean View Room. Solo traveller offer available.
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Cruising River Seine – Rouen, France (two-night stay) – Cruising River Seine – Honfleur, France (overnight stay) – Southampton, UK
For further information: See 'Cruising the Seine'
- Balmoral's five-night L1837 ‘Into the Heart of Amsterdam & Antwerp’ cruise, ex Southampton on 8th December 2018. Save up to 40%, with prices starting from £349 per person, based on an Ocean View Room. No ‘Single Supplement’ (selected grades only, limited availability).
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Amsterdam, The Netherlands (overnight stay) – Antwerp, Belgium (overnight stay) – Southampton, UK
For further information: See 'Into the Heart of Amsterdam & Antwerp'
- Balmoral's eight-night L1838 'Christmas Markets of Germany & Denmark' cruise, ex Southampton on 13th December 2018. Save up to 40%, with prices starting from £479 per person. Solo traveller offer available.
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Bremen, Germany– Kiel Canal Transit– Copenhagen, Denmark – Kiel Canal Transit – Hamburg, Germany – Southampton, UK
For further information: See 'Christmas Markets of Germany & Denmark'
- Braemar’s 14-night M1831 ‘Caribbean Christmas & New Year’ fly-cruise, ex London Gatwick / Manchester via Bridgetown, Barbados on 20th December 2018. Save up to 25%, with prices starting from £1,899 per person. No ‘Single Supplement’ (selected grades only, limited availability).
Ports of call: Bridgetown, Barbados – Castries, St Lucia – St George’s, Grenada – Willemstad, Curaçao – Basseterre, St Kitts – Road Town, Tortola – Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Island – Philipsburg, St Maarten – Bridgetown, Barbados
For further information: See 'Caribbean Christmas & New Year'
Prices shown are based on two adults sharing a twin-bedded Interior Room, unless stated otherwise, and include accommodation, all meals and entertainment on board, plus port / airport taxes, flights and transfers, as applicable.
Guests can also choose to upgrade to Fred. Olsen's ‘all-inclusive’ drinks package from just £15 per person per night, which includes selected beers, wines and soft drinks all day, as well as 50% off branded and premium drinks.
Fred. Olsen is renowned for its innovative itineraries, and is proud to have been crowned ‘Best for Itineraries’ by Cruise Critic experts in the prestigious ‘UK Editors’ Picks Awards 2017’ – for a record three years in a row.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 5pm; Sunday, 10am to 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.