Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines saw its most successful sales day on record on Tuesday 15th March 2016, following the launch of its exciting new 2017/18 cruise programme to its top tier of Oceans loyalty club members. Nearly 50% more revenue and 31% more guests were booked on the first day of Fred. Olsen’s new 2017/18 cruise itineraries going on sale than on the first ‘on sale’ day last year.
Fred. Olsen’s new 2017/18 cruise programme goes on general sale on 18th March 2016.
Nathan Philpot, Sales and Marketing Director for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“We are very encouraged by the tremendous response that we have received to our new 2017/18 cruise programme, and we would like to thank all our travel trade partners for their support.
“For Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, it is less about the ship, more about the experience, and we are in a very fortunate position that our smaller ships provide us with the ability to create and tailor-make such rich itineraries.
“We have worked even harder than ever to create over 100 innovative sailings in 2017/18, which will enable our guests to see the world in a very different, and very special, way.
“We would encourage all our agents to get behind our new cruise programme, and we hope that we can all benefit from our unique, immersive itineraries.”
Fred. Olsen’s ‘Top 10’ 2017/18 best-sellers so far are as follows:
1) Balmoral’s 17-night L1705 ‘Mediterranean Islands’ cruise, ex Southampton on 5th April 2017
2) Boudicca’s 14-night D1718 ‘Fjords of Greenland’ cruise, ex Liverpool on 14th August 2017
3) Black Watch’s 25-night W1704 ‘Croatia & Venice’ cruise, ex Southampton on 24th April 2017
4) Braemar’s 28-night M1724 ‘Eastern Mediterranean’ cruise, ex Southampton on 11th September 2017
5) Braemar’s 14-night M1710 ‘French & Spanish Rivers’ cruise, ex Southampton on 28th April 2017
6) Balmoral’s 14-night L1712 ‘Spitsbergen’ cruise, ex Newcastle on 10th June 2017
7) Black Watch’s 14-night W1709 ‘Iceland’ cruise, ex Dover on 30th June 2017
8) Black Watch’s 27-night W1710 ‘Fjords of the Arctic’ cruise, ex Dover on 14th July 2017
9) Braemar’s14-night M1715 ‘Scandinavia & St. Petersburg’ cruise, ex Southampton on 24th June 2017
10) Balmoral’s 11-night L1711 ‘Swedish Waterways’ cruise, ex Newcastle on 30th May 2017
Fred. Olsen has announced that, in 2017/18, its fleet of four smaller, more intimate ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch – will be visiting no fewer than 220 destinations in 70 countries around the globe, plus 118 areas of scenic cruising, sailing from a total of ten convenient, regional UK departure ports: Southampton, Dover, Harwich, Tilbury, Falmouth, Liverpool, Newcastle, Rosyth (for Edinburgh), Greenock (for Glasgow) and Belfast.
To learn more about where Fred. Olsen can take you in 2017/18, view our London ‘Itineraries Launch 2017/18’ presentation video at http://bcove.me/wkx8mmw8
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Agents can book online at the Travel Agent Centre or via Amadeus Cruise. Alternatively, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm; Saturday, 9am – 5pm; Sunday, 10am – 4pm).
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.