Guests wishing to book a Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ one-night UK ‘Taster Cruise’ in 2017 can now do so without having to take out a Cruise Travel Insurance policy, making it even easier to experience a Fred. Olsen cruise for the first time.
Throughout its 2017/18 cruise season, Fred. Olsen is offering a selection of short UK ‘Taster Cruises’, which allow guests to come on board its cruise ships for one night to enjoy a ‘snapshot’ of the facilities and fun of a cruise holiday, experiencing a sumptuous five-course dinner, excellent entertainment and stylish accommodation.
Neil Herbert, Head of Sales for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“At Fred. Olsen, we are always looking to attract new-to-cruise customers and to make the cruising experience as easy and straightforward as possible. Our range of one-night ‘Taster Cruises’ in 2017 offers the perfect opportunity for potential cruisers to sample our product, without committing too much time or money. And, with the news that travel insurance is no longer required on these sailings, we hope to attract even more first-timers to try out our friendly and relaxed cruise holidays.”
In addition, to remove a further ‘barrier’ for Fred. Olsen guests wishing to enjoy a one-night UK ‘Taster Cruise’ in 2017, but who do not hold a current passport, this range of short sailings will not require them to hold a valid passport. Instead, they can choose to use the following forms of photographic identification at Check-in, in full compliance with the requirements of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (‘ISPS’) Code:
- expired passport (must have expired within the last two years only)
- EU national identity card
- Driving licence
- Council-issued travel card
- Firearms licence
- Citizen Card
- VALIDATE UK Card
Setting sail from one UK port and arriving in another, Fred. Olsen’s one-night UK ‘Taster Cruises’ in 2017 allow guests to experience a short getaway at sea and help them to make sure that cruising is the right holiday choice for them. The details of the available sailings is as follows:
- Boudicca’s one-night D1704 ‘Taster Cruise’, ex Southampton on 31st March 2017 (ending in Falmouth – guests can choose to add on coach transport back to the departure port). Prices start from just £79 per person.
- Boudicca’s one-night D1712 ‘Taster Cruise’, ex Greenock (Glasgow) on 8th June 2017 (ending in Liverpool – guests can choose to add on coach transport back to the departure port). Prices start from just £79 per person.
- Black Watch’s one-night W1725 ‘Taster Cruise’, ex London Tilbury on 13th December 2017 (ending in Southampton– guests can choose to add on coach transport back to the departure port). Prices start from just £79 per person.
All prices include accommodation, all meals and entertainment on board, plus port taxes.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 5pm; Sunday, 10am to 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.