Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is celebrating a sensational start to 2019, with three million-Pound sales days in one week, marking the best start to January in Fred. Olsen’s history!
Justin Stanton, Sales and Marketing Director for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“We are delighted that there is such high demand for our unique style of cruising. Customers are clearly recognising the value of our attractive ‘Cruise Sale’ offers, with almost everything included in the price.
“With strong bookings for both 2019 and 2020, we are anticipating a very successful year for our smaller, friendlier ocean and river cruise ships.”
Fred. Olsen launched its popular ‘Cruise Sale’ on 5th December 2018, and has so far booked over 5,000 guests onto the 150+ cruise holidays promoted in the campaign.
Fred. Olsen’s ‘Cruise Sale’ is offering guests a range of tempting booking incentives:
- ‘FREE Drinks & Tips’ on both ocean and river cruises
- Plus ‘FREE Cashback’ of up to £200 per cabin on over 20 ocean cruises
- ‘Three cruises for the price of two’, where guests get the lowest-priced sailing FREE
- Dedicated solo offers, with no single supplement on selected rooms and cruises in 2019/20
The five top-sellers in Fred. Olsen's 'Cruise Sale' so far are:
- Balmoral’s 11-night L1903 ‘Spain, Portugal & Madeira’ cruise, ex Southampton on 22nd March 2019
- Black Watch’s eight-night ‘Isles of Scotland’ cruise, ex Liverpool on 20th June 2019
- Balmoral’s seven-night L1916 ‘The Best of the Fjords in Seven Nights’ cruise, ex Edinburgh (Rosyth) on 25th July 2019
- Balmoral’s 15-night L1933 ‘Canaries Christmas & Funchal Fireworks’ cruise, ex Southampton on 22nd December 2019
- Balmoral’s 11-night ‘Wintertime Norway’ cruise, ex Newcastle on 18th March 2020
Fred. Olsen is renowned for its innovative itineraries, and is proud to have been crowned ‘Best for Itineraries’ by Cruise Critic experts in the prestigious ‘UK Editors’ Picks Awards’ – for a record four years in a row.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 5pm; Sunday, 10am to 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.