Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has released its latest ‘Top Five’ best-selling cruises for the 2015/16 cruise season so far, representing exceptional value and a great destination experience.
Fred. Olsen’s four more traditional, intimate ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch – visit over 200 destinations around the world, and in 2015/16, will be sailing from ten convenient, regional UK departures ports: Southampton, Dover, Harwich, Tilbury, Avonmouth (Bristol), Liverpool, Newcastle, Rosyth (for Edinburgh), Greenock (for Glasgow) and Belfast.
Fred. Olsen’s current ‘Top Five’ best-selling cruises for 2015/16 are as follows:
1) Boudicca’s seven-night D1512 ‘Land of the Vikings’ cruise, ex Rosyth (Edinburgh) on 1st June 2015. Prices start from £799 per person.
Guests can travel back in time with a call into Haugesund (Norway) during the annual Viking Festival; there will be music, battle simulations and people in traditional Viking dress.
2) Black Watch’s seven-night W1508 ‘Medieval Towns & Museums’ cruise, ex Liverpool on 19th June 2015. Prices start from £553 per person, for an Outside cabin (with limited availability).
Three beautiful cities wait to be explored. There is a chance to visit La Coruña old town, with food markets, cafés and craft shops, set amongst quaint medieval buildings.
3) Balmoral’s 14-night L1510 ‘Scandinavian Islands & Archipelagos’ cruise, ex Southampton on 11th July 2015. Prices start from £966 per person.
This superb cruise visits not only Helsinki, Copenhagen and medieval Visby, but also docks overnight in St. Petersburg, the ‘Gem of Russia’, and sails along the Kiel Canal.
4) Black Watch’s 16-night W1514 ‘Rugged & Rural Canada’ cruise, ex Liverpool on 14th August 2015. Prices start from £2,159 per person.
A rare chance to visit three Canadian provinces in two weeks, on a cruise from the UK. Guests will experience Newfoundland’s capital, St. John’s, the charming island of St. Pierre, and the peaceful town of Red Bay.
5) Braemar’s ten-night M1524 ‘Highland Games & Edinburgh Tattoo’ cruise, ex Dover on 23rd August 2015.Prices start from £790 per person.
Guests can experience part of the Cowal and Dunoon Highland Games and the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Enjoy scenic cruising around the Isle of Mull and an overnight stay in the vibrant city of Dublin.
All prices are based on two adults sharing a twin-bedded, Inside cabin (unless stated otherwise), and include accommodation, all meals and entertainment on board, plus port / airport dues and transfers, where applicable.
Fred. Olsen is delighted to be named a ‘Gold Trusted Merchant’ by independent review site Feefo in 2015, for the second year in a row. This accreditation is based on genuine customer feedback and, to date, Fred. Olsen has received over 10,500 reviews, with 95% of these being in the ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’ categories.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 5pm; Sunday, 10am to 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.