Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has launched its new ‘Warmer Cruising’ campaign, offering guests up to 40% off a selection of 42 tempting cruises between October 2018 and March 2019, on new bookings made up to 17th October 2018 inclusive. Durations vary from 107 nights to shorter breaks of five nights – the perfect ‘taster’ cruise for those taking a holiday at sea for the very first time.
Fred. Olsen's new 'Warmer Cruising' promotion features a wide range of great-value getaways, including ‘Around the World with Sydney at New Year’, 'California, Mexico & the Panama Canal’, 'Islands of the Indian Ocean', 'Uncrowded Baltic’, 'Canary Islands & Madeira Winter Warmth', as well as three intriguing 'Mystery Cruises'.
Justin Stanton, Sales and Marketing Director for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“Step aboard one of Fred. Olsen’s smaller, friendlier ocean-going ships and be whisked away to your choice of remarkable destinations. Discover the fascinating wildlife and exotic landscapes of the Indian Ocean islands, or embark on a sunshine escape to the Canaries. Indulge in an island-hopping adventure to the Caribbean, or glide along impressive waterways into the heart of European cities.
“Choose from over 40 tempting itineraries in Fred. Olsen’s new ‘Warmer Cruising’ promotion and take advantage of great savings of up to 40% on holidays between October 2018 and March 2019…there is something for everyone!”
Sailings are from Fred. Olsen’s convenient departure ports of Southampton, Dover, Liverpool and Newcastle, as well as fly-cruises from London and Manchester airports.
Examples of the attractive offers available in Fred. Olsen’s new ‘Warmer Cruising’ promotion include:
- Balmoral’s nine-night L1833 ‘German Waterways & Bremen Beer festival’ cruise (adult-only), ex Newcastle on 19th October 2018. Save up to 40%, with prices starting from £599 per person, based on an Interior Room. Upgrade to an Ocean View Room from just £12 per person per night.
Ports of call: Newcastle, UK – Bremen, Germany (overnight stay) – Hamburg, Germany – Kiel, Germany – Warnemünde, Germany – Newcastle, UK
For further information: See 'German Waterways & Bremen Beer Festival'
- Balmoral’s 12-night L1835 ‘Mystery Cruise’, ex Southampton on 12th November 2018. Save up to 30%, with prices starting from £899 per person. Upgrade to an Ocean View Room from just £17 per person per night.
For further information: See 'Mystery Cruise'
- Braemar’s 14-night M1831 ‘Caribbean Christmas & New Year’ fly-cruise, ex London Gatwick / Manchester via Bridgetown, Barbados on 20th December 2018. Save up to 25%, with prices starting from £1,899 per person, based on an Interior Room. Upgrade to an Ocean View Room from just £18 per person per night.
Ports of call: Bridgetown, Barbados – Castries, St Lucia – St George’s, Grenada – Willemstad, Curaçao – Basseterre, St Kitts – Road Town, Tortola – Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Island – Philipsburg, St Maarten – Bridgetown, Barbados
For further information: See 'Caribbean Christmas & New Year'
- Boudicca’s 34-night D1901 ‘Ancient Arabia, India & the Med’ fly-cruise (adult-only), ex London Gatwick / Manchester via Colombo, Sri Lanka (returning to Dover, UK) on 10th January 2019. Save up to 40%, with prices starting from £2,299 per person, based on an Interior Room. Upgrade to an Ocean View Room from just £15 per person per night.
Ports of call: Colombo, Sri Lanka – Kochi, Kerala, India – Mumbai, India (overnight stay) – Porbandar, Gujarat, India – Dubai, UAE – Khasab, Oman – Muscat, Oman – Salalah, Oman – Aqaba, Jordan (overnight stay) – Safaga, Egypt (overnight stay) – Cruising the Suez Canal, Egypt – Alexandria, Egypt – Valletta, Malta – Palma, Mallorca, Spain – Cádiz, Spain – Dover, UK
For further information: See 'Ancient Arabia, India & the Med'
- Black Watch’s 18-night W1904 ‘Exploring Cape Verde & the Canaries’ cruise (adult-only), ex Southampton on 14th March 2019. Save up to 20%, with prices starting from £1,399 per person, based on an Interior Room. Upgrade to an Ocean View Room from just £9 per person per night.
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – La Coruña, Spain – Funchal, Madeira – Mindelo, Cape Verde – Praia, Cape Verde – Santa Cruz, Tenerife – Arrecife, Lanzarote – Lisbon, Portugal – Southampton, UK
For further information: See'Exploring Cape Verde & the Canaries'
All prices shown are based on two adults sharing a twin-bedded Interior Room, and include accommodation, all meals and entertainment on board, plus flights, airport / port taxes and transfers, where applicable.
Guests can also choose to upgrade to Fred. Olsen's ‘all-inclusive’ drinks package from just £15 per person per night, which includes selected beers, wines and soft drinks all day, as well as 50% off branded and premium drinks.
Fred. Olsen is renowned for its innovative itineraries, and is proud to have been crowned ‘Best for Itineraries’ by Cruise Critic experts in the prestigious ‘UK Editors’ Picks Award 2017’ – for a record three years in a row.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 5pm; Sunday, 10am to 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.