Following the publication of ABTA’s ‘Travel Trends Report 2017’, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is pleased to offer its guests holidays to many of the featured Top 12 ‘Destinations to watch’ for next year, including Bermuda – for the America’s Cup in Summer 2017 – Croatia and South Africa.
Martin Lister, Itinerary & Experience Development Manager for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ impressive list of destinations in 2017/18 showcases just how dedicated we are to offering our guests so much more than ‘just a sun tan’. From a scenic cruise of the Chilean fjords, to an epic safari adventure in South Africa, or a trip to enjoy the colourful Mardi Gras in New Orleans, we offer our guests the greatest variety of holidays and destination experiences available.”
- Balmoral’s 15-night L1714 ‘Authentic Andalusia’ cruise, ex Newcastle on 1st July 2017. Prices start from £1,799 per person.
Ports of call: Newcastle, UK – Cádiz, Spain – Malaga, Spain (overnight stay) – Almería, Spain – Gibraltar, Spain – Lisbon, Portugal – Vigo, Spain – La Coruňa, Spain – Newcastle, UK
For further information: See http://www.fredolsencruises.com/places-we-visit/cruise-holiday/authentic-andalusia-l1714?referrer=7&isback=1
The Azores, Portugal / Bermuda
- Boudicca’s 26-night D1713 ‘Bermuda, Azores & the America’s Cup’ cruise, ex Liverpool on 9th June 2017 (adult-only). Prices start from £3,199 per person (with limited availability).
This ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ holiday has been specially-crafted for Fred. Olsen guests to be able to enjoy all the action of the 35th America’s Cup, which will be taking place in Hamilton, Bermuda, in June 2017, where Boudicca will be spending three nights, as well as visiting four destinations in The Azores.
Ports of call: Liverpool, UK – Leixoes (for Oporto), Portugal – Funchal, Madeira – Ponta Delgada, The Azores – Horta, The Azores – Hamilton, Bermuda (three-night stay) – Lajes das Flores, The Azores – Praia da Vitoria, The Azores – Liverpool, UK
For further information: See http://www.fredolsencruises.com/places-we-visit/cruise-holiday/bermuda-and-the-azores-d1713?referrer=7&isback=1
- Boudicca’s 77-night D1702 ‘South American Discovery’, ex Southampton on 8th January 2017. Prices start from £10,799 per person for an Ocean View Room (with limited availability).
Ports of call: Including: Punta Arenas, Chile – Cruising Chilean Fjords – Rio Témpanos (for Laguna San Rafael, Chile (overnight stay) – Puerto Chacabuco, Chile – Valparaiso, Chile – Coquimbo, Chile – Arica, Chile
For further information: See http://www.fredolsencruises.com/places-we-visit/cruise-holiday/south-american-discovery-d1702?referrer=7&isback=1
Croatia / Sardinia, Italy
- Black Watch’s 25-night W1704 ‘Authentic Croatia with Venice’ cruise, ex Southampton on 24th April 2017 (adult-only). Prices start from £2,999 per person (with limited availability).
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Malaga, Spain – Valletta, Malta – Hvar, Croatia – Zadar, Croatia –Venice, Italy (overnight stay) – Pula, Croatia – Split, Croatia – Dubrovnik, Croatia – Cruising by Dubrovnik Old Town Harbour – Cruising Strait of Messina – Cruising by Stromboli – Lipari, Italy – Cagliari, Sardinia – Cartagena, Spain – Lisbon, Portugal – Southampton, UK
- Braemar’s 10-night M1713 ‘Danish Waterways’ cruise, ex Southampton on 31st May 2017 (adult-only). Prices start from £1,199 per person.
Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Esbjerg, Denmark – Skagen, Denmark – Cruising Limfjorden – Aalborg, Denmark – Aarhus, Denmark – Fredericia, Denmark – Cruising Lyngsodde Flak – Copenhagen, Denmark – Cruising Kiel Canal – Southampton, UK
For further information: See http://www.fredolsencruises.com/places-we-visit/cruise-holiday/danish-waterways-m1713?referrer=7&isback=1
- Black Watch’s 108-night W1801 ‘Wonders of the World’ cruise, ex Southampton on 5th January 2018 (adult-only). Prices start from £11,049 per person (with limited availability).
Ports of call: Including Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
For further information: See http://www.fredolsencruises.com/places-we-visit/cruise-holiday/wonders-of-the-world-w1801?referrer=7&isback=1
- Boudicca’s 14-night D1728 ‘Madagascar, Mozambique & South Africa’ fly-cruise, departing from Port Louis, Mauritius on 28th December 2017. Prices start from £3,049 per person (fly-cruise package) / £1,899 (cruise-only) (with limited availability).
Ports of call: Port Louis, Mauritius (overnight stay) – Port Reunion, Reunion Island – Toliara (Tuléar), Madagascar – Maputo, Mozambique – Richards Bay – Port Elizabeth – Mossel Bay – Cape Town (two-night stay)
USA – the Southern States
- Balmoral’s46-nightL1703 ‘Central America & the Mardi Gras’ cruise, ex Southampton on 4th February 2017 (adult-only). Prices start from £2,999 per person (with limited availability).
Ports of call:Southampton, UK – Funchal, Madeira – Bridgetown, Barbados – Castries, St. Lucia – St John's, Antigua – Road Town, Tortola – Falmouth, Jamaica – Banana Coast (Trujillo), Honduras – Belize City, Belize – Cozumel, Mexico – New Orleans, USA (two-night stay) – Tampa, USA – Key West, USA – Miami, USA – Port Canaveral, USA – Jacksonville, USA – Charleston, USA – Hamilton, Bermuda – Ponta Delgada, Azores – Southampton, UK
All prices are based on two adults sharing a twin-bedded Interior Room, unless otherwise stated, and include accommodation, all meals and entertainment on board, plus port / airport taxes and transfers, where applicable.
In 2017/18, Fred. Olsen’s fleet of four smaller, more intimate ships will be visiting no fewer than 220 destinations in 70 countries around the globe, plus 118 areas of scenic cruising.
To see the full ABTA ‘Travel Trends Report 2017’, visit http://abta.com/tips-and-latest/reports-and-trends/travel-trends-2017?utm_source=member_eshot&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=travel_trends_2017
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Book online, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 5pm; Sunday, 10am to 4pm), or visit an ABTA travel agent.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Line operates in the UK with four intimately sized ships for a more personal cruising experience.