Press release -
Enjoy free drinks on selected Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines sailings
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is offering guests a free drinks package on a selection of 2024 itineraries.
Running until 31st October, the drinks package will be available free of charge on cruises ranging from five to 32 nights on board Bolette, Borealis and Balmoral.
More than 80 hand-crafted itineraries are featured in the offer, with chances to explore the volcanic landscapes of the Canary Islands, cross the path of the Solar Eclipse enroute to the Azores, enjoy the views of the picturesque Amalfi Coast and seek out the mesmerising Northern Lights, with regional departures available from Liverpool, Newcastle, Southampton, Dover, Portsmouth and Rosyth.
Clare Ward, Director of Product and Customer Service at Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“Our Journey Planners have curated each cruise specially to ensure we are visiting each destination at the best time of year and far beyond the beaten tourist track.
“We know that added value of a free drinks package means a great deal to our guests. With a drinks package, you can sit back and relax in one of our bars or lounges with your favourite tipple as you recharge following a day of exploring ashore.”
Highlights included within this offer are:
Balmoral’s 15-night L2409 ‘Springtime Canary Islands and Portugal’ cruise, departing from Newcastle on 2nd April 2024. Prices start from £1,999 per person.
- Capture views of Cabo Girão, one of Europe’s highest sea cliffs
- Explore volcanic Canarian landscapes and Madeiran gardens
- Enjoy visits to the Portuguese cities of Oporto and Lisbon
Itinerary: Newcastle, UK – Leixões, Portugal – Funchal, Portugal – Sanda Cruz De La Palma, Spain – Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Spain – Arrecife, Spain – Lisbon, Portugal – Newcastle, UK
For more details: Visit Balmoral’s L2409 ‘Springtime Canary Islands and Portugal’
Borealis’ 14-night S2414 ‘Maritime Cities and Sailing Events of the Baltic’ cruise, departing from Dover on 27thJune 2024. Prices start from £2,099 per person.
- Visit Helsinki for the Tall Ships Races and Kiel for the Kieler Woche
- Uncover World War II history in Gdansk
- Enjoy time in the well-preserved cities of Visby and Tallinn
Itinerary: Dover, UK – Kiel, Germany – Gdansk, Poland – Visby, Sweden – Tallinn, Estonia – Helsinki, Finland – Turku, Finland – Cruising Turku Archipelago, Finland – Warnemunde, Germany – Dover, UK
For more details: Visit Borealis’ S2414 ‘Maritime Cities and Sailing Events of the Baltic’
Bolette’s 27-night T2417 ‘Discovering the Arctic’s Wildlife and Remote Landscapes’ cruise, departing from Liverpool on 19thJuly 2024.Prices start from £3,799 per person.
- Experience icebergs and glaciers in Greenland
- Perhaps spot a polar bear in Nunavut
- Learn about the Olsen family links with L’Anse aux Meadows
Itinerary: Liverpool, UK – St John’s, Canada – Halifax, Canada – Corner Brook, Canada – Cruise Humber Arm and Bay of Islands, Canada – Red Bay, Labrador, Canada – L’Anse Aux Meadows, Canada – Cruise North East Coast of Akpatok Island, Canada – Cruise by Resolution Island, Canada – Cruise by Lower Savage Islands, Canada – Nuuk, Greenland – Narsarsuaq, Greenland – Cruising Prins Christian Sund, Greenland – Reykjavik, Iceland – Liverpool, UK
For more details: Visit Bolette’s T2417 ‘Discovering the Arctic’s Wildlife and Remote Landscapes’
Balmoral’s 5-night L2423 ‘Summertime Norwegian Fjords in Five Nights’ cruise, departing from Rosyth on 2nd August 2024. Prices start from £849 per person.
- Experience the beauty of Norway in just five nights
- Visit the Swords in the Rock monument in Stavanger
- Sail under Pulpit Rock and past the Hornelen sea cliff
Itinerary: Rosyth, Scotland – Olden, Norway – Cruising Nordfjord and Innvikfjord, Norway – Cruising by Hornelen, Norway – Stavanger, Norway – Cruising Lysefjord, Norway – Rosyth, Scotland
For more details: Visit Balmoral’s L2423 ‘Summertime in Norwegian Fjords in Five Nights’
Bolette’s 20-night T2423 ‘Exploring the Colourful Adriatic’ cruise, departing from Liverpool on 30thSeptember 2024. Prices start from £2,999 per person.
- Enjoy two days in Croatia and explore Diocletian’s Palace
- Cruise along the fjord-like Bay of Kotor aboard Bolette
- Visit Sicily, home to the still active volcano Mount Etna
Itinerary: Liverpool, UK – Gibraltar, Gibraltar – Cruise by Rock of Gibraltar, Gibraltar – Catania, Italy – Split, Croatia – Dubrovnik, Croatia – Kotor, Montenegro – Cruising Bay of Kotor, Montenegro – La Goulette, Tunisia – Cruise Cartagena Bay, Spain – Cartagena, Spain – Lisbon, Portugal – Cruise by Cristo Rei and Abril 25 Bridge, Portugal – Cruise Mouth of River Tagus, Belem Tower and Discovery Monument, Portugal – Liverpool, UK
For more details: Visit Bolette’s T2423 ‘Exploring the Colourful Adriatic Coast’
Borealis’ 26-night S2423 ‘Canada in the Fall’ cruise, departing from Southampton on 3rd October 2024. Prices start from £3,699 per person.
- Timed to coincide with the fall season, see colour-changing foliage
- Meet an award-winning fiddler in St John’s, Newfoundland
- Delve into the history of the indigenous Mi’kmaq people
Itinerary: Southampton, UK – St John’s Canada – Halifax, Canada – Gaspé, Canada
– Cruising St Lawrence River, Canada – Trois-Rivières, Canada – Montreal, Canada – Québec, Canada (overnight port) – Saguenay, Canada – Cruising Saguenay Fjord, Canada – Corner Brook, Canada – Cruise Humber Arm and Bay of Islands, Canada – Cruise by Spike Island, Ireland – Cobh, Ireland – Southampton, UK
For more details: Visit Borealis’ S2423 ‘Canada in the Fall’
Borealis’ 14-night S2427 ‘In Search of the Northern Lights’ cruise, departing from Portsmouth on 7th December 2024. Prices start from £1,899 per person.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in the Gateway to the Arctic, Tromsø
- Spend time with local Sami people to learn about their way of life
- Explore the historic Hanseatic city of Bergen
Itinerary: Portsmouth, UK – Alesund, Norway – Cruising Torghatten, Norway – Crossing the Arctic Circle, Norway – Tromsø, Norway – Alta, Norway – Sortland, Norway – Bergen, Norway – Portsmouth, UK
For more details: Visit Borealis’ S2427 ‘In Search of the Northern Lights’
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit www.fredolsencruises.com/cruise-deals, call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm), or contact your ABTA travel agent.